In addition to performing at hometown festivals and events, we are active in our community as well.
- Members of the team have taught a dance classes at Morton Community Center and Tippecanoe Arts Federation.
- We volunteer for various charities and participate in charity events such as the Tippy Mud Run benefiting Jr. Achievement and I Run for a Sled Dog benefiting Northern Lights Sled Dog Rescue. In 2017 we partnered with Paws Support Network to host I Dodge 4 A Cause, a community dodge ball tournament to benefit the American Cancer Society, Paws 4 A Cure, and Almost Home Humane Society.
- We are excited to announce a community partnership with Tippecanoe Arts Federation (TAF) and look forward to working with them on several events and projects to promote the arts in Tippecanoe and surrounding counties.
What We’ve Done
- June 2014: Circle City Pride Parade, Indianapolis
- November 2014: World AIDS Day, Lafayette
- December 2014: Christmas Parade, Lafayette
- September 2015: Tippy Mud Run, Lafayette
- October 2016: Down Syndrome Indiana Buddy Walk, Indianapolis
- October 2016: I Run 4 a Sled Dog 5K, Lafayette
- December 2016: Holiday Day of Action with Seniors, Lafayette